|Les Trois Puits- Congénies||
Bienvenu(e) and Welcome
OUR SELF CONTAINED GITE, 'La petite maison'
REMAINS AVAILABLE ALL THE YEAR ROUND.
Email me for a quote!
THE B&B will open again in May 2017 and prices will remain the same as last year in both the cottage and the main house. We are taking bookings for next year so feel free to contact us.
CHECK OUT The Accomodation we offer
La Petite Maison in Congenies direkt vom Eigentümer bei Ferienhausmiete.de
E-mail now for more details:- firstname.lastname@example.org
COME AND SHARE OUR INTERESTS:-
What ever the time of year the birding is good here.Festival de la Camargue
:- 1st week of May
CHECK OUT OUR BIRDING PAGE.
VAUNAGE CYCLING: Check out the kms of old railway line that have been remade to provide a wonderful, quiet, smooth, flat, path and cycle track that runs through the local countryside linking our medieval villages.
WALKING & WINE TASTING,
check the activities pages.FESTIVALS
in the area:
- The Great Roman Games in the Nîmes Arena:- mid April
- Médiévale festival de Sommieres:- end of April.
- Nimes Feria, a big festival of the local traditions:- Beginning of June
- Bull Running, Congenies:- Mid July.
- Jazz at Junas:- July 2013. here is the link to the program,
The world heritage site at the Pont du Gard
is 40 mins. This year(2011) a new tourist train for just a euro will take you there from the railway station in Nimes
Towards the sea are the ancient ports of Le Grau du Roi and Les Saintes Maries de la Mer, where excellent fish restaurants are to be found.
Many other activities
are possible in the locality:
- Water sports, both sea and river.
- Good rock climbing and walking locally.
- Wonderful birding, resident guide available.
- Horse riding and the pageant of the bulls
- Music, festivals and carnival, throughout the summer .
Attractions such as the Cevennes Steam Railway.
The Bamboo Park at Anduze.
Maison Quaker, our neighbour in Congénies.
Just relax amongst the olive groves and almond trees, enjoy the wine and watch the process of the grape. Sample the local cuisine in a region steeped in the history, with abundant local produce cooked as only the French can.