Info and reservations on 00 33(0)466 77 19 72.
Or email: email@example.com
View from the air
- B&B including breakfast costs from £68 per double, or twin, room per night, mid season to £75 per night high season. Twin room for single occupancy, subtract £7. The 'Family room,' sleeping a couple with 2 children plus a baby in a cot, add £15 per child over 2 years.
- Self catering in La Petite Maison from £200-600 a week, depending on season & numbers. Please ask for more details.
- A non-returnable deposit of £100 is needed to secure a booking. The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival.
- An accidental damage returnable deposit of £100 will be asked for on arrival from people staying in La Petite Maison. This will be returned after the final check of the property at the end of the holiday.
- La Petite Maison cleaning cost:- There is a one off charge of £40 paid on arrival for cleaning at the end of the stay.
You can now pay by credit card using the PAYPAL Internet payment system.
High Season is July, August & first half of September plus Christmas/New Year & Easter. Mid season is May, June & the second half of September. Low season is the rest of the year. Winter weeks in La Petite Maison, January £300 per week.
A 'pickup' or 'drop off' from/at Nimes station is £25, from Nimes airport is £30 and from Montpellier airpost is £45. This is about half the cost of getting a taxi and a bit more expensive than a couple getting the bus.
Birding guide available for a wonderful day out on the Camargue, £150 for the first two people then £50 per extra person, minimum for a day out of £150. Max group size of four. Plus petrol cost.
Bikes for hire from 'VAUNAGE PASSION VELOS' see their web site in 'Activites'.
Restaurantsin the next village, 2km up the road serve good food lunchtimes & evenings. We can book you a table in advance if you would like us to. Pizza van & snack bar available in Congénies along with all the usual shops.
If you want to book a room, or want to know more about the place then either phone:
- 00 33 466 77 19 72 from abroad
- 0466 77 19 72 from within France
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org